Thứ Ba, 21 tháng 10, 2014

JUICY JUICE

Fresh Juice straight from the juicer
Lemme start this long ass essay with commercial style:

"Struggle looking for heathy lifestyle? well look no further, it's available here in Vietnam" 

Despite being considered living in an exotic place, low living condition, every true Saigon-ers always be proud that we are living with style, without spending a great amount of money.

Literally, we have everything here that people from developed countries only dream of. Can you believe that you can get 1 litter of organic juice, fresh made in front of your eyes for just  less than1$? It happens here in my home city, on Nguyen Thuong Hien street.
The owners of the juicer vendor are friends, a marriage couple, and their products, hundreds bottles of juice a day are sold like hot cakes. What a good business!

Every day they start working from 5 am and close at 11pm That's crazy !!!!!!! I wonder how can they work that much.

Once, I asked them about how their typical day was going, with no hesitation, they told me everything , even more than I expected:
A day starts at 5 am with purchasing hundreds kilo of various kinds of fruit. They have good fruit suppliers located in the south west of Vietnam and other places, but also in Vietnam.

 - We never ever use China's product, no preservative.- The husband pressed

Indeed, their fruit juice has something very special, naturally sweet, the fruits look ugly but carry so much flavor. My favorite is green apple juice and pomanranian juice. I notice that they add alittle bit of salt to help preventing their juice from Oxidation reaction, which leads to change the color of it. Also, the salt brings out the freshness and balance out the sweetness.*Yummm*

UMMMMM!!!!! one slurp of satisfation 

Everyday before work, i treat myself a bottle of apple juice," one apple everyday, stay away from the doctor" I see them load at least 5 apples to the juicer everytime, woohoo * happy dance* healthy baby!!! For a person who always has to watch his/her weight like me, this is paradise. Fruit juice can not only help slowing down aging process but also cleansing.*woohoo* 

 Ok, hic, I can't think of anything to write anymore, silly Trang, I keep re-reading my work, as expect incohenrent and medicore haha *Sigh*, but I will be better for sure, I'm learning and I won't stop.

It's 8:30 in the morning, time to get back to work. I have my juice bottle with me, ready to rock and rolls.
 Start with commercial style, end with commercial style: 
" So What are you waiting for, book your ticket and get your ass over here" ( Just kidding, you dont have to.... but seriously....) :P
 



You hate Saigon? I hate you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét