Thứ Ba, 21 tháng 10, 2014

ABOUT THIS BLOG

About the person behind this blog:


Hi, I'm Trang, a 23 year old girl when i started writting this blog, but now only god know how old I'm. In addition, I'm a proud Saigon-er, I love my city with a passion, at the point that I even love both the good and the bad of it.

Before starting to bla bla bla about myself, I feel like clarifying some vague, I'm not good at writting so if there is any viewers out there reading this blog, please excuse my incoherent essay

And why do i want to start blogging??

I have always wanted to start a blog since I was in highschool, I'm the type of person who has alot of ideas in mind  but struggle with putting them down into words. Beside,  You know it requires a lot of encouragement, determination and other factors to start a blog, I was very busy with study back then,and  I also couldn't afford myself to accumulate gold materials for my blog the. However, now I finally graduated and have a stable  job, I can support myself and my hobbies financially. So, YOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'D, my prime days are coming. Hopefully,this blog can last for a long time.

And about why do I write down in English

Well there are 2 things I love the most: learning foreign languages and travelling, I have been studying english for years using different methods but most of my teachers are from the Hollywood.
I want to improve my english especially writting skill throughout my blog. My english is better than average but not really influence. For me learning language is a process and you can't force yourself to be good at somethings in just a few days, it takes time and a lot of effort. Therefore, I always remind myself to keep a learning attitude and an open mindset to everything,  I learnt not just fancy and academic words I also learnt how to swear in english, lol, I promise I wont over use those vular words here in my blog but It's my F*cking blog, and I don't give a Sh*t (Jk)

About my travelling experience, frankly, it's still very humble but I'm only 23 year old, the world should better be prepared cause I'm coming like a hurricane, I will live my life to the fullest and I also want to share it to alot of people well if only this blog ever get popular, sounds ambitious but who knows.
What can you expect from my blog?

  1. Food a alot of food, espcially Vietnamese food from the most mainstream to the most exotic and freaky
  2. You can also find helpful information about  good places to get delicious food with a reasonable price in Saigon here.
  3. My life stories and my experiences about my life, my personal perspective about everything.
  4. My travelling tips for foriegners if you only have 24 hours to spend in Saigon
  5. A lot of Bla bla bla 






OK Let's get it started 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét