Thứ Năm, 13 tháng 11, 2014

DO I LOVE MYSELF?

Talking about being vain: Nobody can beat me, yeah you read it right
Warning:
This post will be full of ranting and complaining and include some vulgar words. Readers have been adviced

What is the main purpose of this post? are you going to write a post about Saigon or another long ass essay about your danm point of view?
Hehe, not about Saigon, I will rant about things I found stupid in this post. If you are expecting a food post, Oops, Sawrry (not really) :'D.
Here we go again...
Recently, I have watched an interesting  video on Youtube about embracing yourself and find it quite I don't know the exact words to describe how I feel about it, it's just that some parts of the lyric are useful but some still remain delusional. Because, people who don't try a healthy lifestyle and tell people to stop judging their appearances yet run around singing about their "Bass" and call skinny people bitches.


I get that every individual has their own beauty and what inside is better than the outside, It's totally correct, but then they claim that people no need to try very hard to transform themselves to a " better" version, and act like if you become skinny, you will automatically change your personality to evil which I think is totally crap!How on earth being more confident makes you have a bitch attitude?

I mean "WTF?!" If you are proud of yourself, then good for you but stop acting like a pathetic victim and bashing on people who choose to live the way they prefer. Different people have different ways to love themselves. Critizing others' lifestyle can't make yours better or cooler.
Girls are called the beauty for a reason, and not just girls everybody has a desire to be good looking and be the best version of themselves, it's natural and who ever says that he/she doesn't care about look is indeed a liar. Moreover, If a girl wants to be fit it's because she want to feel good about herself not to sexually please a dude, It's 21st Century and the world is not spinning around the D*ck, so who gives a shit about what a dude think, if her look turns him on, then it's none of her business. Thus, these vids are making fail assumption about stereotypes. Whenever I see a girl who ever claim that she is who she is because she doesn't to be viewed like a sex objective, bla bla bla I just want to give her a high five with a chair right in the face and tell her " you are being sexist to your own gender", it's not the men are putting us down, but it's because of people like you, who make us sound like everything we do is for one goal and one only, that is to seduce a guy.

Who do you think you are? You must be very fit and a gym freak to defend that?

Nope, I wish I can be skinnier, *sigh* I'm not gonna lie I have never ever been a skinny girl, or a size 2, I was born chubby and grew up struggling with weight control and had some insecure moments about my look like every girls out there. And I'm still curvy, it's hard to change. However, I acknowledge my visual, I don't hate myself and feel ashame of it, instead I want to enhance what my mama gave me, booty here booty there, I'm gonna work them to my desire and make them the asset that I feel proud of and give me more confidence.

  • I love food, I made this blog to dedicate my undying love for food.
  • I don't like to go to gym everyday, and I only visit the gym 3 times a week, and spend the rest of the week night to hang out with friends or study cause I'm lazy just like anybody else.
BUT:
  • I love myself more
  • I care about my health, I want to be a healthy person not just for me but also my family and love ones, I want to spend more time with them.
  • I want to accomplish my life goal I have to be active, I have studied hard and put my heart on everything I do, therefore, I don't want my look to be a disavantage in my social life.
  •  I want to be appriciated.



In a nutshell, The society can't change for a particular individual, since we are a part of it, we have to deal with its problems, we can't avoid them,but instead of only looking at the bad, take that as a motivation, and a positive push to make ourselves better.

Ok I have to end it here before my brain explode I miss my bed I will sleep on in and have a piece of good chocolate, then later roll to the gym to burn all the calories, I love my life like that, have fun and enjoy it but always be responsible. 

Goodbye Bloggy, see you again, love ya
alot of hugs and kisses.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét